Monday, 14 December 2020
Friday, 18 September 2020
Friday, 26 June 2020
Friday, 06 March 2020
Friday, 08 November 2019
Monday, 24 December 2018
Monday, 17 September 2018
Sunday, 12 November 2017
Electrical glass insulators Russia
- JSC "U.M.E.K." is a production plant for suspension glass insulators. It is considered to be one of the most modern plants of its kind in the world, with a production capacity of 4 million power-line insulators per annum, which accounts for approximately 10% of the world's output;
- The plant has state-of-the-art equipment produced by leading global producers of special-purpose process lines for the glass industry. All the stages of production, from raw material preparation to testing of the finished products, form an automated manufacturing chain.;
- With the help of experience from industry experts and the latest manufacturing equipment, JSC "U.M.E.K." offers suspension toughened glass and pin-type insulators, which are successfully used in power and railway facilities from the Arctic to the humid tropics and dry deserts.
Power Lines Glass Insulators from UMEK
- JSC "U.M.E.K." provides high-quality and reliable electrical products to HV power utilities nowadays. The product range includes a broad range of suspension glass insulators with different shapes of glass shells and glass pin insulators.
Our high-voltage insulators' quality is confirmed by power engineers, as our power line glass insulators have passed tests in international laboratories.
- We offer suspension glass insulators for the best price with the best quality, making our products competitive in the glass insulators' world.
Types of glass insulators for sale: