Monday, 14 December 2020
Friday, 18 September 2020
Friday, 26 June 2020
Friday, 06 March 2020
Friday, 08 November 2019
Monday, 24 December 2018
Monday, 17 September 2018
Electrical glass insulators Russia
- JSC "U.M.E.K." is a production plant for suspension glass insulators. It is considered to be one of the most modern plants of its kind in the world, with a production capacity of 4 million power-line insulators per annum, which accounts for approximately 10% of the world's output;
- The plant has state-of-the-art equipment produced by leading global producers of special-purpose process lines for the glass industry. All the stages of production, from raw material preparation to testing of the finished products, form an automated manufacturing chain.;
- With the help of experience from industry experts and the latest manufacturing equipment, JSC "U.M.E.K." offers suspension toughened glass and pin-type insulators, which are successfully used in power and railway facilities from the Arctic to the humid tropics and dry deserts.
Power Lines Glass Insulators from UMEK
- JSC "U.M.E.K." provides high-quality and reliable electrical products to HV power utilities nowadays. The product range includes a broad range of suspension glass insulators with different shapes of glass shells and glass pin insulators.
Our high-voltage insulators' quality is confirmed by power engineers, as our power line glass insulators have passed tests in international laboratories.
- We offer suspension glass insulators for the best price with the best quality, making our products competitive in the glass insulators' world.
Types of glass insulators for sale: